Friday, October 29, 2010

List of My Business

Name: Khairul Akmaal
Nick Name:
Business Background:
  • Repairing and replacing laptop, computer, server etc for hardware and software
  • Network Configuration for firewall, WLAN, LAN, Modem, Switch/Router and in broadband services.
  • Door to door service. Usually i'am doing after office hour or in saturday and sunday. For me, my customer dont need to visit computer shop. (safe fuel, no need to pay toll andparking and not wasting time)
  • Selling new notebook/laptop/PC and related thing. (Sorry no used laptop)
Why i offering my service to public?
  • Cheapest cost. (believe me and u wont regret it)
  • I don't disturb your office hours (doing after office hour or weekend)
  • Greater production and services. This important to keep my reputation keep been higher.
Business area cover:

  1. For Servicing and Repairing
  • KL
  • PJ
  • Kelana Jaya
  • Subang (near airport. Subang Jaya only on weekend)
  • wangsa maju (setapak, gombak and setiwangsa)
  • Shah Alam (On Weekend)
  • Batu Caves (Selayang, Kepong, Segambut and Jinjang)
  • Sg Besi, Kuchai Lama, Bukit Jalil, Serdang, Seri Kembangan.
  • Bangi (Weekend only)
2. For Selling Laptop, Computer Desktop and etc:
  • Cover Nationwide. (Note: I will send u by using POS Malaysia, Skynet or GDex courrier after u make clearence all payment and i will give tracking number to u for reference)
  • I'am not cover for outside Malaysia. Sorry for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment